Monday, February 13, 2012

From The Desk Of The Shepard

John 14:1-4

1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 4And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

On Wednesday February 8th,  Elder Larry Ankum peacefully left this carnal world for Glory.

Let us be in prayer for the entire Ankum Family as they prepare to commemorate the life our dearly departed Elder Ankum. Miss'y Patrica (wife )and Larry Ankum Jr. (son) are apart of the Fifth Chruch Family and thus we will support them however we can.

Superintendent Warren Foster, Sr.
Pastor, Fifth Church of God In Christ

Arrangements:
Fifth Church of God In Christ
1515 Whitney., Gretna LA, 700053
Viewing: Saturday, Arpil 18th,  9 - 10 AM
Funeral Service: Saturday, Arpil 18th, 10 AM

Dismissal: Restlawn Park & Mausoleum
4020 U.S. 90, Avondale, LA‎ 70094

No comments:

Post a Comment